Life in Santa Fe
- Santa Fe has a diverse population, thriving art community, great food, and wonderful outdoor recreation.
- The average winter temperature is 46 degrees and summer is 86 degrees.
- There are "world-class" restaurants and cultural events, such as The Santa Fe Opera and the Georgia O'Keefe Museum.
- The outdoor activities are numerous for every season: hiking, skiing, river rafting, bicycling, golf, boating and fishing, horseback riding, or just walking the dog...
- Santa Fe residents love: Green chile, Red chile or both. Sunshine, warm adobe walls, pets (especially dogs), arts of all kinds, Indian jewelry, the outdoor Farmers' Market, environmental conservation, special (non-tourist) events like the July 4 Pancake Breakfast on the Plaza, the burning of Zozobra and the Farolito walk on Christmas Eve.